Google launched a new cloud-based music and video service Tuesday, but it may not be enough to compete with Apple's digital behemoth.
As tablets and other mobile devices get more popular, the Techmate team wonders if it's a fad or the end of the PC.
Fortune's Michael Copeland says the new iPad has enough features to keep it ahead of other tablets like the Motorola Xoom.
Hewlett-Packard's WebOS gives it flexibility to get away from Microsoft's Windows operating system on its products.
Hewlett-Packard unveils its upcoming webOS tablets and says the software will soon run on its PCs as well.
The movie rental company has focused on cheaper, older films for its streaming catalog to keep costs down.
Motorola's Atrix stole the show at CES this year, while T-Pain's mic and weight-loss body shakers left attendees going "huh?"
In the battle for the hearts and minds of the Techmate crew this Christmas, Apple wins while Cisco's Umi flops.
By partnering with Facebook, MySpace is outsourcing its social features to current champion of the social-Web.
CEO Steve Jobs called Apple TV a hobby, but the Techmate guys think the revamped product could become a hit with consumers.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business