Even though the stock is down this year, Cisco is sitting on billions in cash. And some analysts think demand will pick up.
Netflix warned that the Olympics may hurt earnings. Redbox is also struggling, but didn't say it was London's fault.
Points for BUBBLE in Words With Friends? Zynga's results may be bad news for Facebook.
Grab a flannel and lace up your Doc Martens, two Washington based .com vets are reporting earnings reminiscent of the late 90s tech bubble.
A South Korean newspaper reports Japanese gaming company Nexon is eyeing EA, but the maker of Madden has long been a takeover target.
Strong global iPhone sales helped Apple beat expectations, as usual. Doubters beware - it's hard to hate on AAPL.
With shares tumbling, more losses, and a host of healthy competitors, Netflix isn't dead in the water but it's certainly wounded.
A bribery scandal in Wal-Mart's Mexico unit has its stock price tumbling. Can other retailers take advantage of the stumble?
With a boost from strong earnings, McDonald's isn't the only fast food co. on the up and up. Chipotle and Yum! Brands are following suit.
eBay reported strong earnings, mostly driven by its PayPal division, whose former head is now at the helm of Yahoo!.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business