In a new book, Howard Schultz and Rajiv Chandrasekaran argue that fewer than 1% of Americans served in Iraq and Afghanistan, post-9/11, and many feel disconnected from civilian society.
Now you can skip the front desk and go straight to your hotel room with a virtual key. Starwood CEO Frits van Paasschen tells Christine Romans why this new technology is easier and safer than traditional keys
Starbucks CEO: Mobile payments will one day be bigger than cash
Tumblr CEO David Karp tells Christine Romans why Tumblr's advertising strategy is starting to pay off and what it's like to work with Marissa Mayer.
If you haven't been using your smartphone to bank already, Citi's Jane Fraser points out how the new technology will change consumer banking: by making it 'less boring.'
Calling all fashion entrepreneurs! New York City fashion designer Cynthia Rowley tells Christine Romans why right now is the best time to be a designer. She also explains why as a working woman she doesn't lean in, she bungee jumps in.
Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt says Google can be the perfect personal assistant that makes you smarter. The cost? Just a little bit of privacy.
Samsung, the world's largest smartphone maker and once the darling of the market, has lowered expectations due to stiff competition from Apple and cheap Chinese manufacturers.
Thrillist founder Ben Lerer explains how he turned his media company into one that also sells products directly to its readers.
Mohamed El-Erian, Chief Economic Adviser of Allianz, says 'the markets have decoupled from the underlying fundamentals' and discusses the differing policies of the Fed and the ECB.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business