Investment strategists say the fundamentals of the stock market are still strong and gains are possible with the right buying strategy.
This bull market has shown us that you shouldn't freak out when things are bad. There have been big winners like Apple and Priceline. But if you don't want to pick stocks, index funds have been a good bet too.
The stock market goes up as jobs are being cut. That's because it's a bottom line recovery. Christine Romans explains.
Mark Mobius says his fund is buying stocks in emerging markets from Mexico to China, and even says Ukraine 'is in a sweet spot' if the politically spurred violence can subside.
Investors are shrugging off lackluster economic numbers. Stocks are once again pushing toward record highs. So what happened to that market correction everyone was talking about?
VP of Stores Lynn Albright explains Gap's decision to increase the minimum wage to $10 by next year, which would affect 65,000 U.S. employees.
Clay Risen, author of American Whiskey, Bourbon and Rye: A Guide to the Nation's Favorite Spirit, discusses the billion dollar bourbon boom.
The S&P 500 is down 5% so far this year, but big retailers in the index -- like Target, Best Buy, Staples -- are down sharply and have shown 'correction-like' losses.
Here are the 4 most important numbers that tell the story of the market pullback in recent weeks.
CNN's Christine Romans explains why investors shouldn't be surprised by the recent slide in the stock market.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business