Day traders aren't just looking for higher stock prices, but volatility and volume too. But you need a technological edge to profit.
Famed investor Jim Rogers says recent gains in international markets is a poor indicator of global economic health.
American economist Nouriel Roubini discusses why international markets are making huge gains despite a weak global economy.
Bill Gates says the general trend of technology letting people work over the internet is "a wonderful thing."
Billionaire Bill Gates discusses the impact that technology can have in improving the education system in the United States.
As the cost of a college degree increases, Bill Gates says digital classrooms are a way to make education affordable. The challenge is making it work.
Nobel laureate and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman says 'even the 10-year outlook is not that bad on the budget.'
Billionaire investor and philanthropist George Soros says he was 'compromising his principals' by contributing to the Obama super PAC.
Bill Gates says immigration reform is needed to allow 'high talent' people to stay and work in the country after they get a U.S. education.
Mark Cuban, billionaire and founder of independent channel AXS TV, says TV is the 'instigator' for our interactions on the internet.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business