In an exclusive interview with CNN's Laurie Segall, Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg apologizes for how his company handled the Cambridge Analytica debacle.
In an interview with CNN's Laurie Segall, Mark Zuckerberg apologized for the data debacle that has upended Facebook and left the door open to testifying before Congress.
Longtime Fox News analyst Ralph Peters sharply criticized the network in an internal email announcing his exit from the company.
Starbucks has reached gender and race pay equity among all US employees in similar roles. Maggie Lake sits down with CEO Kevin Johnson to discuss the announcement.
In undercover footage filmed by British broadcaster Channel 4, Cambridge Analytica CEO Alexander Nix talks about the company's relationship with the Trump campaign. See full report at www.channel4.com/news.
Everything you do on Facebook helps the company know you better. Advertisers pay big bucks for those insights. But what happens when that data falls into the wrong hands?
The government argues AT&T's proposed purchase of Time Warner, parent of CNN, is bad for consumers. If the judge agrees, the case could change the course of history for the media industry.
CNN's Don Lemon sits down with Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie.
An Arizona woman has died after being struck by a self-driving Uber in Tempe, Arizona. This is the first known fatality of an accident involving a self-driving car.
A dog named Irgo has been reunited with his family, after accidentally being flown to Japan by United Airlines.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business