All the money news that matters to you this week: Twitter grows up, stocks don't stop, a big hospital network gets hacked and why kids are so expensive.
McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's may have to make their kids meals healthier if lawmakers have their way.
In 2011, a copy of the 1938 Action comic that debuted Superman to the world sold for $2.1 million. Now, comic collectors are racing to get their hands on the few copies left.
Bank of America to pay a $16.65 billion settlement to the federal government and six states for mortgage securities fraud that lead to the financial crisis.
Mark Bustos works full-time at a boutique salon, where prices start at $150. On Sunday, his only day off, Mark goes out onto the streets of New York City and gives free haircuts to the homeless.
Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer stays true to form as he fires up a Staples Center pep rally as the new owner of the L.A. Clippers basketball team.
Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg issued the ice bucket challenge to tech's super stars. Watch the domino effect as Bill Gates, Sheryl Sandberg, Reed Hastings and more dump a bucket of ice on themselves for a worthy cause.
Lego debuts a set of professional women characters after receiving criticism from a 7-year-old for gender bias.
Chinese authorities blame 70% of juvenile crime on addiction to the internet. Get a look inside the bootcamps where Chinese parents are sending their children to kick their dot-com habit.
Destruction and looting of businesses in Ferguson, Missouri has some residents concerned over the future of their community.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business