Ken Feinberg, the attorney administering the GM victim compensation fund says so far he has identified 19 people who have died as a result of the faulty ignition switch, and that the number will rise.
Sir Richard Branson wants governments to realize the war on drugs has failed and they should change tactics to treat drugs as a health problem.
All the money news that matters to you this week: Apple wows consumers with new products but which one is a real game changer? RadioShack is in trouble and so are Atlantic City Casinos. Plus, a new gauge of wealth in America: stocks vs. cats.
Douglas County, Colorado has the 6th highest median income in the nation. And it's the only county in the top 14 that is not around New York or D.C. Take a look at this rich area.
Hundreds of millions of women are affected by domestic violence worldwide. It has a major impact on their lives and the broader economy, as medical, mental health and productivity costs add up.
Jason Richter left his finance job for six months to take the sabbatical of a lifetime.
For Richard Branson, Virgin Galactic has been the toughest company he's ever launched. But he also thinks it will be the most promising. The Virgin founder says one day we could be traveling from New York to Sydney in 30 minutes.
As more military personnel and airstrikes are authorized to assist local forces fighting ISIS in Iraq and Syria, the costs to the U.S. taxpayer are increasing. But they still pale in comparison to Operation Iraqi Freedom.
From ice cream scooper to New York Fashion Week, Rebecca Minkoff's recipe for success.
Participants in Goldman Sachs' '10,000 Women Initiative' saw their businesses grow in revenue and employees.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business