Ethan Hawke discusses working with John Travolta on 'In a Valley of Violence,' and why he now has enough cracks in his face to play a cowboy.
'The Walking Dead' executive producers Robert Kirkman and David Alpert discuss why their show is one of the most popular on television.
Insurance company MetLife is dumping its mascots of over 30 years - The Peanuts - as it attempts to shift its business focus.
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton debated for a third time Oct. 19 in Las Vegas.
Speaking at Fortune's Most Powerful Women Summit, Ivanka defended her father's character, and explains why the media bias against him is real.
In politics, a dog whistle is a term used to appeal to a particular group -- a technique both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump harness often.
The days of Leno and Letterman hitting both candidates equally are over. This year, hosts like Stephen Colbert, Samantha Bee, and Seth Meyers have made it clear they believe Donald Trump is dangerous?just the latest evidence that 2016 is no ordinary election.
The morning after the Aurora shooting on July 20, 2012, Donald Trump Jr. was on the radio show 'Opie and Anthony' talking about the tragedy.
Amani Al-Khatahtbeh, author of "Muslim Girl: Coming of Age," says the current election cycle has pulled back the curtain on "the underlying sentiments that exist within America toward people that are different from us."
Some Galaxy Note 7 owners still won't return their phones in the wake of a worldwide recall. CNNMoney's Samuel Burke reports.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business