A shop owner in Kokomo, Ind., has seen his business jump as the recession deepens.
A farm owner in Auburn, N.Y., still has plans to expand his business despite the rough economy.
The Springside Inn in Auburn, N.Y., offers incentives to attract visitors during difficult times.
Ciao Bella has lowered its prices but still expects a chill (or good) year ahead.
Small businesses in Framingham, Massachusetts struggle to stay afloat in hard economic times.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business