The new matchmakers are programmers, and the code that they write for dating apps like Hinge, Tinder and Happn are worth big money. Laurie Segall reports.
Virtual reality dating could one day replace in-person relationships, some technologists say. Laurie Segall reports.
As the online and offline worlds converge, CNNMoney's Laurie Segall takes a look at how dating has changed by following people through a night on the town.
The parents of Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht say their son was merely a fall guy.
The parents of Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht say that evidence pointing to another suspect is being suppressed. Laurie Segall reports.
The parents of Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht say that evidence in his favor is being suppressed. Laurie Segall reports.
Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff tells CNNMoney's Laurie Segall that searching through home listings is a lot like using dating apps.
Drone-maker DJI is planning a software update to prevent its drones from flying in downtown D.C.
Sony CEO Kazuo Hirai described the cyberattack on the company as one of the most vicious in recent history.
Sony partnered with Stripe to accept payments on seetheinterview.com -- the website it set up to rent 'The Interview.' Laurie Segall reports.
- Not your kids' tree house(01:54)
- Mets fan's T-shirts bring in six-figures(3:22)
- China's growth hits 3-year low(2:48)
- French buy up NYC real estate(2:50)
- JPMorgan cleans up 'London whale' mess(2:04)
- Why unemployment is worse than it looks(2:25)
- $1.6 million RV with two bedrooms(2:28)
- DuPont CEO: Farm jobs are stable(4:22)
- How the Avanti redefined auto design(2:38)
- Airlines: 1M jobs in next 20 years(1:55)
- Scion iQ: Lousy car, but cute(1:57)
- $3.5M water tower home in the sky(1:55)
- Pawn your Picasso, fund your biz(2:19)
- $199 Nexus 7 costs Google $184 to make(2:12)
- Olympians struggle to pay their bills(2:29)
- Business News
- Personal Finance
- Small Business