Which small stocks have bright prospects? Three top picks from expert investors.
2007 Revenues: $68 million
This manufacturer of semiconductor products for mobile handsets, consumer electronics, and computers could be an acquisition target. The stock is down roughly 35% year to date, hovering around $3.50, while the company has about $2 per share in cash. Mario Gabelli, whose GAMCO Investors manages a variety of mutual funds and private accounts with combined assets of more than $30 billion, likes the stock.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work