To beat the economic slump, a California diner invests in monster marketing campaigns. The latest: dinosaurs and King Kong. Photographs by Brad Hines.
King Kong, sculpted from sheet metal, dwarfs the old signage at Peggy Sue's 50's Diner. Owners Champ Gabler and Peggy Sue recently spent $40,000 investing in the attention-grabbing new sculptures.
Find Business Answers
Ask a Question
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work