The founder of Explorers' Corner and his crew of adventure travelers test out new destinations. Tag along on one of his latest excursions, a kayak journey through Scotland.
Olaf Malver, founder and president of Berkeley-based adventure travel company Explorers' Corner, left a career in chemistry and academia to lead trips to rugged destinations like Antarctica and Siberia.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work