A software entrepreneur hit the road to tout his new venture for building financial literacy among teens through their favorite medium: video games.
Serial entrepreneur and former Maine legislator Tom Davidson recently barnstormed across the U.S. to tout his new venture: EverFi, a series of Web tutorials designed to teach Generation Y about personal finance.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work