Blogger Luciano Passuelo uses mind maps on his website, litemind.com, to summarize business books so you don't have to read them. This is Passuelo's map for Keith Ferazzi's 2005 bestseller on networking, Never Eat Alone. (Each plus sign, when clicked on, leads to a further breakdown of the contents.)
- CBO: 23M fewer insured under House GOP bill
- GOP candidate allegedly 'body slams' Guardian reporter
- 10 airports testing extra screening for tablets, e-readers
- Mnuchin: Raise the debt ceiling 'sooner rather than later'
- Sean Hannity's conspiracy theory puts pressure on Fox
- Insurer exits Obamacare, which could strand thousands