These five next-generation green vehicles, designed with the latest in high technology and due out within the next few years, will be faster, more powerful - and cheaper. Excerpted from The Plot to Save the Planet.
The Silicon Valley company is working on a production version that under normal driving conditions can go for more than 100 miles on a roughly four-hour charge, a range the company hopes to increase once a version of the vehicle hits the market in 2010.
NEXT: Fisker Karma
- Silicon Valley can't get enough of India PM Modi
- Republican health bill would slash Medicaid
- Hedge fund star Dan Loeb bets $3.5 billion on Nestle
- Amazon's Echo Show is rough but promising
- Tech giants bolster collaborative fight against terrorism
- Arconic halts sale of Grenfell Tower panels for high rises