Struggling to keep your finances straight? These 7 new technologies can help business owners compare credit cards, analyze budgets and get funding.
"This is for people who want to maximize their resources and stretch the dollar," says CEO Peter Pham. "Small business owners can find the best credit card or phone service for their company, based on their needs."
For example, if you travel for business, perhaps you need a credit card that offers mileage or hotel points. But if you believe cash is king, cash-back rewards might be better. BillShrink searches its database of more than 200 of the most popular credit cards from major banks to find the one that's right for your business needs.
NEXT: Boulevard R
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work