Merc manager Paul Ramos keeps everyone in Powell looking sharp by changing up inventory and keeping prices affordable. Silver jeans normally retail for $82, but Ramos sells them for $70.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work