Well, U.K.-based CHl Software agrees. It has developed a traditional server-based application for secure document collaboration and management. The system creates a central file repository that any user can reach. Then, it very specifically manages content revisions, access privileges, and what users can do with the files they open. The result, the company claims, is a nearly bomb-proof document management system. And the price is right: The system can replace solutions that cost twice as much. If you're running Macs and need an industrial-strength file management system, this product is worth a look.
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work
- 6 designers shaking up fashion
- Women have trouble asking for money -- and their businesses suffer