While Apple had little new to announce at Macworld, the show's expo hall is filled with outside developers showing off innovative new apps. Here's our picks for 6 tools no Apple-loving small business should be without.
Callwave is taking a gutsy road with Fuze: It seeks to compete step-for-step with collaboration giants like WebEx and GoToMeeting by offering a fully browser-based system. There's no need to download a fat application. Just launch Firefox or your preferred browser and you're up and conferencing. The technology will also offer what the company claims is truly high-definition, rich-media live video, audio and presentations. Better yet, Fuze will work on mobile devices, including the iPhone and others.
At this rate, your people will actually want to come to your weekly conference calls. How nice would that be?
$29 per month, per seat
- I voted for Trump. Now he wants to cut aid I need
- Google's Waymo worth more than GM, Tesla and Uber?
- U.K. on high alert, some London attractions close
- Vermont governor rejects recreational pot bill
- Solar jobs growing 17 times faster than US economy
- Is Trump cutting $1 trillion from Medicaid? It's a mystery