Say hello to the Casper Suite, from Minneapolis-based JAMF Software. Their Casper Suite puts most core business management technology at the fingertips of smaller businesses. The system allows for active management of user identities and software upgrades, and enables admins to manage their Macs from their iPhones. The suite is a nice fit for growing companies deploying Macs. And the market seems to like Casper: The company is up to 180 clients and about 180,000 installations. Not bad for an outfit that got started in June 2002.
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work