With fewer than two dozen rooms rooms and a great breakfast, you'll be glad to book in this jazzy abode. Ask for room 22, which features a great view of the back gardens and pool and of the old state capitol - the very one where Mississippi once voted to secede from the union.
NEXT: The local rules of the road
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work
- 6 designers shaking up fashion
- Women have trouble asking for money -- and their businesses suffer