Cons: High interest rates, plus the risk of seriously damaging your credit, as even corporate cards are personally guaranteed. "This would be my last resort," says Cynthia Nevels of the North Dallas Small Business Development Center.
- Felled by airbag crisis, Takata files for bankruptcy
- What's in the Senate Republican health care bill
- Young people don't want to work in oil industry
- SpaceX nails two rocket launches in one weekend
- Trump's talks with India's prime minister could be tense
- This smart backpack syncs to your social media