Tickle the senses
Next, head to Cafe Van Kleef. There you can sip a greyhound, made with vodka and fresh grapefruit, listen to live jazz and ask owner Peter Van Kleef about the antiques and circus memorabilia that cover every surface. Intoxicating, peculiar and tons of edgy fun: That's Oakland all over.
- 7 things to know before the bell
- Daimler warns US-China trade war will hit its profits
- Turkey hits United States with retaliatory tariffs
- Turkey's currency crash puts economy at heart of election
- 'Stranger Things' caused an Eggo boom. Now sales are waffling
- Toys 'R' Us is shutting down in Australia, too