In 2007, a restaurant in China bought a rare giant golden tigerfish for $75,000, believing the fish to be an omen of good luck, according to Reuters. The fish, caught off the southern coast of China, was almost six feet long and weighed 105 pounds. The original asking price for the fish was $103,500, but the restaurant was able to strike a bargain - at a price that makes even toro seem cheap.
- Wells Fargo is in trouble for a whole new reason
- Airbus buys majority of embattled jetliner program
- Netflix to spend up to $8B on programming
- Will jetliner partnership push Boeing closer to Brazil?
- How much could Kaepernick win in NFL collusion case?
- Trump's mysterious absence from conservative talk radio