Founder & CEO, 1-800-CashOffer
I've found a few things that help immensely:
1. I write down everything I need to do the next day before I go to bed. I've found that if I don't do this, my mind stays active at night trying to remember everything I need to accomplish.
2. I try to do something mindless right before bed. Watch TV, read a book - anything that doesn't require much brainpower and "disengages" my thought process.
NEXT: Clear out the 'thought noise'
- Digital tip jar coming to a coffee shop near you
- How immigrant entrepreneurs are making it
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work