There's something compelling about the unit, when you see it live. Like shots from a camera phone versus those from a real digital camera, the projector phone's image quality doesn't compete with best standalone projectors. But there's real value in having a handy way to toss up a decent-sized image. Best of all, the phone can play a two-hour movie, which sort of changes the calculus of business air travel: You can put up an image of Blade Runner and sell tickets and headsets to those around you.
- Ex-con launches startup aimed at inmates
- Free startup advice from Silicon Valley's best, including Marissa Mayer, Marc Andreessen
- Why Atlanta is ripe for innovation
- I'm a legal immigrant, but not allowed to work
- 6 designers shaking up fashion
- Women have trouble asking for money -- and their businesses suffer