New Egypt, N.J.
I run a staffing agency that specializes in the travel industry, providing both temporary and permanent staffing. My business is down about 60% from last year. I have been in business for 19 years. This economic downturn is worse than what happened to the travel industry after 9/11.
NEXT: Blaine Stuart - Travel business still thriving
- Trump's first budget: Trillions in cuts
- America's safety net is at risk from Trump's budget ax
- Trump's budget: Big gifts for the rich, big cuts for the poor
- British police: Fatalities after incident in Manchester
- White House clashes with ethics office
- Business leaders to Tillerson: State Dept. funding = jobs